Managed WordPress is Node’s professional WordPress hosting platform. Its feature list is incredible, as is its performance (so good, in fact, some of our developers literally didn’t believe it — but we assure you, it’s real).
Managed WordPress offers a streamlined and optimized WordPress experience; it’s nothing but a hosting account with WordPress installed. For a lot of customers, that’s exactly what they’re looking for. When customers launch into their accounts, we place them directly in the WordPress admin panel, so there’s no complication and nothing superfluous.
Check out some of what it offers:
- Performance-enhancing caching
- Automatic updates through WordPress’ built-in functionality
- Full Featured Plesk Control Panel
- User can use the GUI file manager
- Create crons
- Set up FTP users
- Enhanced security through restricting file access (more info)
- The latest version of WordPress automatically installed in the root directory
- sFTP and phpMyAdmin access.
- And many more apps coming along Plesk UI
- 30-day storage of automatic backups (Note: Charge may apply. more info)
- Managed WordPress does not support WordPress MU/Multisite
- 2 mysql databases